Terms and Conditions for Jain Social Group Youth Pune
These website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, jsgypc accessible at https://www.jsgypc.org/
These Terms will be applied fully and affect your use of this website. By using this website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written here. You must not use this website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this website.
Its Mahavir Jayanti so we are conducting a competition and exhibition Competition will be held on 14 April Mahavir Jayanti and selected paintings will be exhibited in Balgandarva on 16 th and 17 th April
Terms and Conditions
1) Competition groups will be divided into 2 age groups 7 to 17 years & 18 to 70 years.
2) There will be 3 categories:
b) Hobby artists
c) professional artists
3) Competition will be held in Pune.
4) There will be total 500 entries for student group and 500 entries for 18 above artists.
5) First come First service will be there last date for entry will 1st April
6) You will be given the subjects on 1st April 2022, paintings on subjects only will be excepted,and copy work will not be allowed.
7) We will provide younger artists with papers, other all needed things should be carried by you (stationary, colours, pad, pallet, brushes, water, waste cloth everything.
8) We will provide 18 above artists with 2X2 canvases other all needed things (colou, brushes, pallets, water, waste cloths) etc you have to carry your own.
9) Sketch work will not be accepted.
10) Your artworks will be selected by our artists, and if selected it will be exhibited in Balgandharv Kala Dalan on 16th and 17th April even you can keep it for sell.
11) You have to collect your paintings on 17th evening from Balgandharv only.Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Jain Social Group Youth Pune and its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this website.
You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
• publishing any website material in any other media;
• selling, sublicensing, and otherwise commercializing any website material;
• publicly performing and showing any website material;
• using this website in any way that is or may be damaging to this website;
• using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website;
• using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the website, or any person or business entity;
• engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any other similar activity concerning this website;
• Using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this website are restricted from being access by you, and Jain Social Group Youth Pune may further restrict access by you to any areas of this website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this website are confidential, and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, ""Your Content"" shall mean any audio, video text, images, or other material you choose to display on this website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Jain Social Group Youth Pune a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any media.
Your content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party's rights. Jain Social Group Youth Pune reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this website at any time without notice.
This website is provided "as is," with all faults, and Jain Social Group Youth Pune express no representations or warranties of any kind related to this website or the materials contained on this website. Also, nothing contained on this website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Jain Social Group Youth Pune, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website whether such liability is under contract. Furthermore, Jain Social Group Youth Pune, including its officers, directors, and employees, shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.
You, as a result of this, indemnify to the fullest extent Jain Social Group Youth Pune from and against any liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Jain Social Group Youth Pune is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this website, you are expected to review these Terms regularly.
The Jain Social Group Youth Pune can assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Jain Social Group Youth Pune and you concerning your use of this website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted following the laws of the State of in. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts to resolve any disputes.